Property Management, Property Management Assistant
£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
If you worked here
- You would be working for an independent, established and experienced Estate Agent
- Working with a professional and reputable team of knowledgeable agents, providing a service to customers that is second to none
- Our clients are heavily invested in the training and development of all their staff, being fully trained via NAEA and ARLA
- You would be a highly ambitious individual with an eagerness to meet and exceed set targets
About our client
- Independent Estate Agency established for over 30 years
- In depth knowledge of sales and lettings in London's property market
- Structure a bespoke and tailor-made service to all customers
- Over 150 years' combined experience
- Honest, family-run business with a fun work environment
A typical day
- Receiving and actioning maintenance issues
- Instruct approved contractors
- Control costs and quality of work
- Act as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
- Conduct property inspections and tenant check outs
- Carrying out EPCs and gas safety checks
- Renewals of contracts
The need to knows
- Property Management Assistant based in Surrey Quays, London
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- £22,000 to £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Some experience within the property industry is preferred
- Must be an organised individual with an aptitude for problem-solving and excellent communication and IT skills
- Must have full UK driving licence
- ARLA course funding!
- Great company branding and excellent office environment!
- Give back to the community by supporting charities!
- NO WEEKENDS!
If this role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444