Property Management, Property Management Assistant
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
North West London
Do you have strong administration skills and a professional manner?
Are you looking for an exciting entry-level opportunity within a multi-award-winning Estate Agency?
Do you have a keen and enthusiastic interest in the property industry?
* Property Management Assistant, Estate Agent
* West Hampstead, North West London
* Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
* £22,000 to £24,000 per annum basic salary
* Excellent opportunities for progression
* Multi award-winning independent Estate Agency
* Providing Sales, Lettings and Property Management services across the whole of London
* Deliver uncompromising service and excellence to each and every customer
* Unrivalled access to training and development opportunities
* Monthly lunches, reflexology massages, volunteering opportunities etc.
* Entering of invoices onto the system, accurately and within a set time frame
* Contractor statements - ascertaining which payments are outstanding and which need addressing
* Utility bills and liaising with local councils and authorities for the property managers
* Booking gas safety inspections, property inspections and other ad hoc appointments
* Responsibility for the compliance of the let only and rent collection portfolio - Gas, EICRs, EPCs, LRAs etc.
* Key audits
* Customer service calls - liaising with tenants after move ins etc.
* General admin duties to help and improve systems for the property management team
Our clients require a motivated and helpful individual, who has excellent communication and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail. You should be a fast learner, capable of prioritising a busy workload and going the extra mile to assist the property management team and others when needed. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444