Property Management, Property Manager
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
South East London
Are you Property Manager or Senior Property Manager looking for a fresh new challenge? If you pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service with a proven track record in property management, then we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
About our Client
* Highly successful independent estate agency
* Located in the trendy & desirable areas of Surrey Quays, Canada Water, Marine Wharf, Southwark and Deptford
* As a result of their unique and outstanding service they're delighted to be voted the No.1 sales and lettings agency in SE16 during 2015
About the Job
* Property Manager or Senior Property Manager
* Marine Wharf
* Dealing with maintenance
* Managing a small team & assist with new recruits
* Dealing with renewals, safety certs, section notices & inspections
* Driving licence ideal but not essential
Why would you like to work here
* Fresh new challenge
* Trendy offices
* Expanding business with room for progression
* GREAT location!
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, with VERY occasional Saturdays required with a day off in lieu when worked.
£25,000-35,000 depending on experience, with excellent company benefits!
It's not about where you are today but where you're heading. If this is a role that interests you and would like to apply or find out more information, please feel free to call the Team at LCA TODAY on 020 8505 5444.
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Natalie Brown, Estates 17