Property Management, Property Manager
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Are you a conscientious, problem solving individual, looking for a property management role within a well-established Estate Agency?
Current or previous experience within residential property management is essential.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm or 10am to 6pm
£28,000 to £35,000 per annum basic salary
ARLA qualification is ideal
Property Manager, Estate Agent
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors
* Check, authorise and post invoices
* Secure additional funds from Landlords, when necessary
* Arrange appropriate quotations and ensure landlords approval is received
* Act as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
* Respond to telephone and mail enquiries in line with department procedures
* Arrange property visits, submit reports to landlords and follow up any identified maintenance issues
Our clients require:
* Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
* Proactive nature and ability to use own initiative
* High attention to detail
* Confident and responsible
* Ability to prioritise busy workload and meet deadlines
* Professionalism and delivering to the best of abilities at all times
Our clients are a highly successful and established independent Estate Agency based in the vibrant area of Canary Wharf, London. Specialising in the Letting, Selling and Management of Residential Properties within East London and Essex, they have a friendly and professional team who can deal with their clients' every need.
If this Property Management role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Mercedes C, February 2020