Property Management, Property Manager
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Property Manager, Estate Agent
Walthamstow, East London
Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 6pm Friday 8.45am - 5pm
Property Manager £32,000- 35,000pa
Summary of benefits:
Work for a market leader, with a vibrant Team of Property Manager
Opportunity to work with an exciting portfolio
Parking permit provided
Are you a natural problem solver, who thrives on finding solutions with a high level of customer service? Are you highly detailed and get great pleasure out of completing tasks.
Do you have experience within property management and/or customer services?
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity within an award-winning, boutique Estate Agency?
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues
* Instruct approved contractors
* Dealing with Renewals
* Registering Deposit
* Dealing with deposit dispute
* Control costs and quality of work
* Act as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
* Rent Arrears and Legal Claims
* Manage a portfolio of 135 -150 properties
* Ensure the property has the relevant certificate: Gas, EICR
* Issue section 21 and 8 notices
* Draft AST contracts
* Carrying out property Inspections
* Client Meetings
*Must have 2 years working as a property manager undertaking all the task listed above.
*Must have ran your own portfolio
* Love helping people and solving problems
* Must be up to date with the current and recent legislations
* Over 20 years' experience between the owners
* Believe that selling, buying, letting or renting properties shouldn't be a chore
* Proud to keep it local as a positive and active part of the community
* Donate a portion of every single fee to local charities
* Team consisting of a wealth of talented professionals such as graphic designers, marketing and PR and photographers
* Offering a vibrant and arty work environment and great career progression
Our clients require a motivated and proactive individual, who has excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to work on your own initiative. You should have an extremely high attention to detail, the ability to work well under pressure and be able to handle and resolve difficult and sensitive issues. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call Audrey on 020 8506 5028
Dean M, January 2019