Property Management, Property Manager
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Property Manager? If you pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service with a proven track record in Property Management, then we could have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client, in Ilford, Essex, will give preference to proactive candidates who are quick in response to issues, as well as an ability to deal with demanding clients with the right attitude and personality.
About our Client
A reputable and multi award winning estate agent based in Ilford proud of the fact that most of their business comes from recommendations and referrals from satisfied Customers. They are able to assist in a whole range of services including: Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Property Development, Mortgages and Conveyancing.
About the Job
* Property Manager - Ilford, Essex
* Dealing with maintenance
* Dealing with Referencing, Inventory Clerks and pre-let processing
* Managing statements, Invoices
* Drafting Tenancy agreements
* Chasing tenants and outstanding Rents
* Dealing with renewals, safety certs, section notices
* Returning deposits
* Driving licence ideal but not essential
Why you would like to work here
* Competitive salary
* Friendly, professional and award winning company
* Central location
Our clients are looking to pay a basic salary between £25-£30,000pa (depending on experience).
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 5pm (5 days)
Steven R, September 2017