Property Management, Property Manager
£26,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Do you have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills? Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their growing team. You should be organised and able to prioritise a busy workload, experience in property management is necessary.
About the client
Having been established for over quarter of a century, this Estate Agency are a market leader in their area. Despite this, they are still constantly looking to evolve in line with their 5 key values; being tenacious, friendly, trustworthy, established & reassuring. This Estate Agency covers Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Investment and Land & New Homes. Individually, the offices provide a bespoke service to each community and together, they provide sellers and landlords the opportunity to market their properties through all four offices to a very wide selection of buyers and tenants.
About the role
* Property Manager
* Harpenden, Hertfordshire
* To manage landlords' rental properties
* Dealing with clients, landlords, tenants and contractors daily
* Arranging inspections of all properties and feeding back to landlords
* Obtaining quotes from contractors; solving problems and managing a busy and varied workload
* You'll be working toward targets so we're looking for someone with some drive
* Hard working, and highly organised, you will have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task
* Most importantly, we are looking for a positive person who will be committed to the role
Why you would like to work here
* Family feel, 4 branch Estate Agency with limited hierarchy, where your views are important
* Genuine progression
Our clients are looking to pay a Property Manager a basic salary of £26,000 to £30,000
Property Manager working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
If this Property Manager role sounds right for you, call us now on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Gabriela M, April 2018