Property Management, Property Manager
£18,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
Do you have a years' experience within property management, or successful experience in a customer facing or administration role?
Are you a professional and motivated individual?
Do you have a keen interest in the property industry, looking for an exciting new opportunity within a highly successful Estate Agency?
* Property Manager, Estate Agent
* Chigwell, Essex
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
* £18,000 to £27,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience)
* No inspections!
* Highly successful and reputable Estate Agency
* Multiple offices covering East London and West Essex
* Over 35 years' experience in areas such as sales, lettings, land and development opportunities
* Pride themselves on transparency, honesty and integrity in delivering the highest levels of customer service
* Offer great potential for career progression, friendly supportive teams and leadership styles
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues
* Instruct approved contractors
* Control costs and quality of work
* Act as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
* Renewals of contracts
* Administration in relation to property management
Our clients require a motivated and proactive individual, who has excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to work on your own initiative. You should have an extremely high attention to detail, the ability to work well under pressure and be able to handle and resolve difficult and sensitive issues. Please only apply if you meet these criteria and attatch your CV, otherwise your application will not be taken further.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Amber T, August 2018