Property Management, Property Manager
£28,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Do you have at least 1 years' experience working as a Property Manager for an Estate Agency?
Do you have excellent problem solving and communication skills as well as the ability to prioritise a busy workload?
Are you organised and proactive, with high attention to detail?
If you are an experienced property manager looking for a new role please read on.
* Property Manager, Estate Agency
* Barkingside, Essex
* £26,000 to £32,000 basic salary (dependent on experience), plus petrol allowance
* Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
* Work Mobile Provided
* Will sponsor for ARLA post probation period
Dealing with clients, landlords, tenants and contractors daily
Independently managing portfolio of around 150 units (total portfolio of business is around 350)
Arranging maintenance works on properties and following through to completion
Going through check out and check in report in relation to tenancy deposit deductions
Liaising with landlords and tenants on a daily basis
Primary point of contact for both tenant and landlord throughout the tenancy
Any other general administration duties
* Trusted, independent property company with 30 years' experience
* Covers areas in East London and Docklands
* Specialising in Sales, Lettings and Commercial Property
* Genuine connection with their local community
Must have full UK licence and own car
Minimum 1 years Property Management experience
Experience managing a similar size portfolio
Highly detailed with excellent multi tasking skills
If this Property Management role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
Theo T, November 2018