Accounting and Finance, Accounts Clerk
£24,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Do you have Two Years Accounts experience? Have you used Sage software? Our North London Estate Agency clients are looking for an Accounts Assistant/Purchase ledger with extensive and detailed coding experience and ability with Director level managers. You must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, have excellent communication skills, good literacy and numeracy skills, be proactive and assertive, have great attention to detail and be able to work in a team and under pressure.
About our Client
A North London based family owned Estate Agents with 10 offices including New Homes and Commercial departments. With over 50 years' experience, they strive for integrity and putting their clients first.
About the Role
* Accounts Assistant/Purchase Ledger - Finchley N3
* Oversee the whole of Purchase Ledger and part of General Ledger
* Check and code supplier invoices
* Prepare and make BACS payments
* Obtain approval for payments
* Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
* Reconcile supplier statements
* First point of contact for all relevant enquiries
* Maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers
* Data entry in to Sage Accounting Software
* Post credit card entries and reconcile balances
* Manage inter-company payments
* Calculate and submit quarterly VAT returns
* Prepare and post accruals and prepayments
* Maintain Fixed Asset Register, calculate and post depreciation journals
* Prepare negotiator commission sheets
* Prepare monthly account reconciliations
* Prepare and present to board monthly management accounts jointly with another accounts assistant
* General office duties including telephone calls and emails, filing and administrative tasks
* Other ad hoc requests from Financial Controller and Managing Director
Our clients offering a basic salary in the region of £24-£26,000 pa depending on experience.
Working hours Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm
Call LCA Jobs now on 0208 505 5444 Ref 17865
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.