£70,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
Are you a motivating, driven and professional individual, with a real desire to succeed in the property industry, looking for an excellent new opportunity within a globally successful Estate Agency?
Do you have extensive successful experience as a Residential Sales Manager in the property industry, within the Docklands and Central London market?
If you have strong leadership and Management experience within Estate Agency and have the skills to motive, develop and maximise the performance of your growing team, then please read on.
Residential Sales Manager, Canary Wharf
Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 6pm, Friday 8.30am to 5pm One Saturday every two weeks (for first 3 months) then changing to one Saturday each 3 weeks thereafter. Each Saturday worked gets a half lieu day the following week.
Basic Salary £25/£30,000 per annum, dependent on experience
OTE circa £70,000 to £75,000 per annum
Day to day duties:
* Managing a team of 4 with authorisation to employ and further 2 new members to make a team of 6 negotiators
* Negotiating offers and closing deals
* Maximising the overall income and profitability within the branch
* Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face to ensure clients receive the best possible service
* Liaising with the Business Development team regularly and generating leads for the team
* Driving, motivating, leading your team to achieve individual and team success
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to build rapport with clients and have a great work ethic
* Be determined and motivated to build business
* Exceptional record for generating leads and closing deals
* Results driven nature and high attention to detail
* Possess great initiative and a dedication and willingness to succeed
* Proven track record in improving team performance
If you worked here:
* You would be working for an international property consultancy, who are the second largest new homes agent in London, with four global offices
* Working within an award-winning team of property experts with unrivalled market knowledge
* Our clients pride themselves on providing a seamless service at all times, and offer endless opportunities to their staff
* Outstanding performance rewarded i.e. Bonuses, Social events, Holidays
If this Residential Sales Management role sounds right for you, apply online or call us on 020 8505 5444
Will R, August 2019