£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Are you a hardworking and focused individual, with experience as a Sales Manager or Assistant Sales Manager within property? Our clients are looking for a Sales Manager to join their Highbury branch, who is results driven and motivated to exceed targets. You should have exceptional customer service skills, an excellent ability to build rapport and the ability to listen to customers and meet their requirements. A full UK driving licence is essential.
About the client
A highly successful, multi-branch independent agency established for over 20 years, covering sales, lettings and property management across North London. Our clients offer a wide range of rewarding career opportunities and take pride in helping their employees reach their full potential, as well as supporting their local community too, such as shops, schools and businesses.
About the role
* Sales Manager
* Highbury, North London
* Managing the day to day running of the branch
* Maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
* Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
* Setting and reviewing office/personal targets in conjunction with Managing Director
* Managing and developing team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed targets set
* Listing and selling properties
* Ensuring business is compliant
Why you would like to work here
* Genuine career progression
* Rewarding career opportunities
* Competitive remuneration and benefits packages
* Fantastic office environment
Our clients are looking to pay this Sales Manager a basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, with an OTE circa £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
Working hours for this Sales Manager role are Monday to Thursday 9am - 6:30pm, Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturdays 9am - 4pm (day off in lieu during the week)
If this Sales Manager role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
If you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.