£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their team of Estate Agents in the busy Dagenham area, someone who is reliable and proactive. You should be an excellent communicator, possess brilliant customer service skills and have property sales experience. A full UK driving licence is necessary for this role.
About the client
Our clients are a well-established multi-branch agency who cover the Essex and Kent areas. They have been established for 15 years and have won many awards. They pride themselves on customer service and have a very enthusiastic, positive and hardworking team.
About the role
* Sales Negotiator
* Dagenham, Essex
* Qualifying potential applicants
* Identify which properties match applicants' requirements by obtaining detailed, accurate information
* Conduct viewings with prospective buyers and follow up on feedback
* Updating vendors on market conditions and viewing feedback
* Record accurate information obtained on internal databases
* Progressing sales, including updating and assisting solicitors and managing agents
Why you would like to work here
* Business Petrol allowance
* Uncapped commission structure
* Covers Sales, Lettings and Property Management
* Great opportunities for career progression
* Vibrant office environment
* Have won prestigious Estate Agency awards for Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Customer Services.
Our clients are looking to pay this Sales Negotiator a basic salary of £12,000 to £14,000 per annum, with an OTE circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Working hours for this Senior Lettings Negotiator role are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm (day off in lieu)
If this Sales Negotiator role sounds right for you, apply online or call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Ben S, January 2018