£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Are you organised and confident, with the ability to work under pressure? Our clients are looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their established estate agency, who will be highly driven and enthusiastic with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships with clients. You should have excellent communication skills, a proactive nature and a strong relevant understanding of market trends and local property values. A full UK driving licence is essential.
About the client
A highly successful award winning independent who have recently expanded their network of offices to 19 branches across London. With high levels of staff retention, attributed to their excellent training and progression programme they have proved themselves market leaders with the Sales and Lettings arena.
About the role
* Sales Negotiator
* Maida Vale, West London
* Identify which properties match applicants' requirements by obtaining detailed, accurate information
* Conduct viewings with prospective buyers and follow up on feedback
* Updating vendors on market conditions and viewing feedback
* Record accurate information obtained on internal databases
* Progressing sales, including updating and assisting solicitors and managing agents
* Accompanying branch manager on market appraisals and providing assistance with obtaining these and following up
Why you would like to work here
* Award winning Agent
* Heavily focused on offering the highest standards
* Some of the best training and development in the industry
Our clients are looking to pay this Sales Negotiator a basic salary of £14,000 to £16,000 per annum, with an OTE circa £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
Working hours for this Sales role are Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 7pm, Friday 8:45am - 6pm, alternate Saturdays 10am - 4pm
If this Sales Negotiator role sounds right for you, call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future