Property Management, Senior Property Manager
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced commercial property manager, with great leadership skills looking for a challenging new role? Are you RICS qualified and possess over four years working within the Commercial, Residential and Asset management Property Sector? If you would like to make a difference and run a small active property asset management team of 4/5 reporting directly to an equity Director and take direct responsibility for some of the firm's most valuable management clients we would like to hear from you.
About our client
Established over half a century ago, this Residential and Commercial property company have a presence in the City, East and North London, Essex and Hertfordshire. They have been recognised for their high quality service and compliment this with an evident in-depth knowledge of all their core markets.
About the Role
* Senior Property Management Surveyor
* Handling all aspects of property management including service charges, health & safety and day to day property management regularly inspect the properties
* Manage a mixed portfolio based all over London and the UK
* Overseeing the maintenance of the properties via third party contractors ensuring that works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard of workmanship
* Liaising with the accounts team on service charge and ground rent invoicing, end of year reconciliation and financial queries/disputes
* Identify and realise asset management opportunities
* Dealing with Lease and Rent Renewals
* Minimum of four years experience in commercial property management. RICS qualifications would be desirable but not essential
Why you would like to work here
* A reputable firm
* Exceptional benefits
* Opportunity for progression
Our clients are offering between £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
If this role sounds of interest to you, call Jess now on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.