Property Management, Senior Property Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Are you a confident and organised individual, with a successful track record in identifying new opportunities for developing business, looking for an exciting role within an award-winning Estate Agency?
Minimum of 1 years' experience in lettings within the property industry is required, being ARLA qualified would be preferable but not essential.
Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6pm
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum basic salary
Senior Property Manager, Estate Agent
West Ealing, London
* Day to day management of the properties, arranging work, repairs and cleaning promptly when necessary
* Portfolio size is circa 280 fully managed properties
* Managing a team of Property Managers
* Maintaining property management schedule within specified timescales and service standards
* Conducting inventories
* Ensuring all properties meet legislative requirements, e.g. gas safety, electrical records
* Maintaining contact with tenants and landlords
Our clients require:
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Ability to maintain relationships with clients and contractors
* Proactive and hardworking nature
* High attention to detail and great problem-solving skills
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and use initiative to meet targets
* Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft packages and Veco software
* Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
A family-run, knowledgeable and award-winning Estate Agency established since 1986, covering sales and lettings across West London. With a host of experience to offer each of their clients, they also take a lot of pride in training and developing their staff to provide a seamless service throughout the buying, selling or renting experience. They offer excellent career opportunities, staff achievement awards and incentives and company trips abroad.
If this Senior Property Management role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Christian, May 2017