£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Are you enthusiastic and highly organised, with experience as an administrator in the property industry? Our clients are looking for a Team Administrator to join their Property Management team in Leytonstone, who will provide support to the Surveyors. You should have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and be able to multi-task and manage a busy workload. Strong Microsoft skills are required, as well as accurate typing skills.
About the client
Established over half a century ago, this Residential and Commercial property company have a presence in the City, East and North London, Essex and Hertfordshire. They have been recognised for their high-quality service and compliment this with an evident in-depth knowledge of all their core markets.
About the role
* Team Administrator
* Leytonstone, East London
* Providing administrative support to the Associate Surveyor, Surveyor and Graduate Surveyor of the property management team
* Liaise with contractors to get quotes and carry out work
* Deal with health and safety, repairs, recommendations and visits
* Assist in the day to day running of the property management team
* Preparing reports on maintenance required
Why you would like to work here
* A reputable firm
* Exceptional benefits
* Opportunity for progression
Our clients are looking to pay this Team Administrator a basic salary of £23,000 to £26,000 per annum.
Working hours for this Administration role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
If this Team Administration role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444